Monday, November 10, 2008

Generous Drunk and Happy Monday!!!!!!!


This drunk gets more than he bargained for when he buys everyone in the bar a drink
A drunk walks into a bar, goes up to the bartender, and says, "I wanna buy everyone in here a shot of whiskey - and include one for yourself, my good man." The bartender pours shots for everyone, says, "hey, thanks, pal," and downs his shot. The drunk drinks his shot and says, "what do I owe ya?" Bartender says, "that'll be 45 bucks." The drunks says, "oh, gee, I don't have any money," so the bartender beats the crap out of him and kicks him out of the bar. Next day, same bar, same bartender, same drunk - "I wanna buy everyone in here a shot of whiskey - and include one for yourself, my good man." The bartender figures there's no way this guy can be stupid enough to try the same stunt two days in a row, so he pours the shots, drinks his and says, "okay so 45 bucks from yesterday, plus 52 for today, makes 97 bucks." The drunk says, "oh, gee - I don't have any money," so the bartender beats the crap out of him and kicks him out again. Next day, same bar, same bartender, same drunk - "I wanna buy everyone in here a shot of whiskey. But not one for you." Bartender says, "How come no shot for me this time?" Drunk says, "because you get violent when you drink."

2 comments:

The Girl said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

THAT WAS GREAT.

Suzie said...

lol, I know.....lol lol lol

 

Web Site Hit Counters
Lens.com Promotions