Friday, November 7, 2008


Happy Friday...I'm so glad it's friday...I get to go home today at 12 noon, gonna stop and get me a case of Mich Ultra....Some smoke and clean my house top to bottom today..My little angels are having a problem with pissing on my hard wood floors and now because of the rainy weather ..MY HOUSE SMELLS LIKE DOG.....Someone told me to get Vinager and mix with water and mop the floors with that ..she said vinager takes out ALL ODERS..So i'm gonna try it, what cause it hurt...So that is going to be my afternoon, and it is kinda nice out so i can open up all the door and windows to air it out and let the floors dry!!!!! And guess What..It's payday..

I just payed all my bills and feel really good about it..and yes have a little (just a little to get buy)...AND SIS..I CAN EAT TODAY!!!!!!!

Hope all is have a great day..mine is fab so far.


Tootles

5 comments:

The Girl said...

I'm so happy you can eat today !!! Yeah, Suzie paid all of her bills and can still eat. I may be bagging Sat. night, I'll call ya.

Efen said...

Being able to eat is a good thing! ;)

And....the vinegar thing works (cleans the hell outta windows too ;)

The Girl said...

Suzie, my plans fell threw for tomorrow night, so I'm going over to our other sister's house for Swanky's birthday. She said you were coming early because you had your monthly UNO party???? Ok, that's too funny. Was that just a cover for me, or is that true?

Suzie said...

hey guys....
Yeah, Sat night is our uno fes..it's usually the first of the month but it got cancel last week..But i was gonna bag it if you were coming..

Suzie said...

efen, the vinager worked really really good....But I am going to do it one more time, i can still smell it but it very faint now...as before it hit you in the face when you walked in the door..

 

Web Site Hit Counters
Lens.com Promotions