Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Still Cryin

Hi Sis and Efen,
Thanks guys, and no Efen ...me not mad at you......
And yes i'm still f'n crying...I know I have to let it go..but it's 2 hard..
One day good, one day bad...
I think he shoulda never of called me if he had no intention on callin me back.
Cause he called when I was down the shore last month and He said "Well I didn't know you
were down there, So i'll call ya back" ...No he didn't call back....And B..the (so called) friend..She started this whole thing by tellin me what He was saying and now all the sudden she don't really talk to him much...I know what your sayin Sis about that...but she should of never called me that day and told me everything he says...but don't say anything to her about it....
Any way I'm gonna drink me a beer and smoke a "J" (cops , just kidding) maybe that will help a little....You guys are the best thanks for the advise!!! Hope you guys have a great night...
Kisses and Tootles!!

1 comment:

The Girl said...

You gonna be ok. Everything is gonna be fine. See, you shouldn't have messed with the Voodoo. They say it comes back to you in awful ways. Love you.

 

Web Site Hit Counters
Lens.com Promotions