Tuesday, November 11, 2008

EASY COME ...EASY GO...


Well Had a very disappointing night last night...Here is how it all began..

I had to Work on Sunday at the club..Didn't feel like getting up and going in..but Daddy is the boss and can't let him down..So I drag my ass out of bed and get going.....They put a new gambling machine in work and it was pretty cool...So I decided to give it a try....Only put in a buck and started playing 5 card Poker...Was winning like crazy, Straights and 3 of a kinds and all sorts of great hands.....I stopped becuase i raked up 14,163 points....Micheal and Mona were there and they were so exicted that I just won $708.15 bucks....My dad came in (as he always does on Sunday's) and I told him and he verified that YES IT WAS A WIN...AND I INDEED WIN THE 708.15 DOLLARS..Well I was in HEAVEN all day, singing and dancing my way through work...My dad said to come in on Monday Night ( last night) to collect my winning...I was sooo happy all day yesterday thinking...WOW...THAT MONEY JUST GOT MY OUT OF A HOLE I WAS GETTING INTO...So I go into the club and right away...My Dad and STeve are like...

Susan...we have bad news..you DID NOT win 708.15.....You only won 7.00 bucks...they explained how to play the maching to me WRONG...Do you fucking believe it....My dad felt soooo

bad for me..I was this close () to crying my eyes out....The disappointment was so overwhelming..I just fucking sat there and got drunk... and Yes VERY HUNG OVER THIS MORNING AND IN WORK....BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

2 comments:

Suzie said...

I know and it was the 1st time i ever played it...it's bullshit...
i was almost in tears..Daddy felt so bad...

Efen said...

Geez.....that does suck :(
Your sister is right...those machines will take every freakin penny you have, most of time.

 

Web Site Hit Counters
Lens.com Promotions