Friday, November 14, 2008

MY SISTER

I have to say my "sis" i can't call her by her name...but if you read her blog..I think you all would agree to give up what she is doing and use her gift...What is her gift? Her gift is the 'GIFT OF PEN".She has this thing and i don't know what it is, but it is OUTSTANDING. She is everything..
A Great Mother, and good provider for her children, she is a very hard worker..Has a awesome house...I can't say enough..i could go on and on and on about her... the way she writes keeps you enchanted on every single word...Her life is "A BOOK" ...And this book is soo worth reading..'I love you sis!
P.S. Hi Efen and Laura

2 comments:

The Girl said...

Awww, Suzie. Your the bestest big sister in the whole wide world. I love you so much. Thanks.

Elle said...

You girls rock :)

 

Web Site Hit Counters
Lens.com Promotions