Thursday, November 13, 2008

HANG OVERS SUCK ASS!!


Good Morning,

Late night last night, Have Schuffle Board and didn't get out of the club till after mid-night...AND WE LOST!!! So that kinda sucks...I took everything I had to get my ass out of bed and get to work...I sat there on the bed complating should I call out sick or should I go..Got the phone in hand, put in down, picked it up, put it down..and Finally got my butt to the shower.... I AM HURTING TODAY PEEPS AND STILL MIGHT BE DRUNK....And my boss is getting on my freaking nerves..He needs to sit the Fuck down..I swear he walks past my office one more time, I am going to throw this hot coffee mug at his fucking head!! I need Advil!!!

Sis...Coming Tonight...Think we are doing Pollyanna's at quizzo tonight...Don't think i can look at another beer !!!

1 comment:

Suzie said...

I can now..Hang over is OVER!!!

 

Web Site Hit Counters
Lens.com Promotions