Monday, January 5, 2009

The Mailman!



One Monday morning a mailman is walking the neighborhood on his usual
route.
As he approaches one of the homes he noticed that both cars were still in
the driveway. His wonder was cut short by Bob, the homeowner, coming out
with a load of empty beer and liquor bottles.
"Wow Bob, looks like you guys had one hell of a party last night," the
mailman comments.
Bob, in obvious pain replies, "Actually we had it Saturday night. This is
the first I have felt like moving since 4:00 am Sunday morning.
We had about fifteen couples from around the neighborhood over and it got a
bit wild. Hell, we got so drunk, around midnight we started playing WHO AM
I."
The mailman thinks a moment and says, "How do you play that?"
Well, all the guys go in the bedroom and we come out one at a time with a
sheet covering us and only our "privates" showing through a hole in the
sheet. Then the women try to guess who it is."
The mailman laughs and says, "Damn, I'm sorry I missed that."
"Probably a good thing you did," Bob responds. "Your name came up four or
five times."

4 comments:

The Girl said...

ROTFLMAO !!!!!!!

Loni's World said...

LOL
Love it!!!!!!!!

We had a hot mailman where I went to college, If I were to stay and raise kids there and anyone were to ever question me in that town like "Dang that kid looks nothing like you, did you screw the mailman?" I would have replied "YES, YES I DID!" haha.

We have some butch lady at my house, dang! I think my house hunting will include "Is this a hot mail man route?"

Suzie said...

what?

Suzie said...

OMG Loni that is so f'n funny!
I wish I can catch my mailman to see if he's hot..but I'm always at work and Sat morning ..oh forget it, i'm dead in bed till atleast noon!
I think i will stake him out..Put up a hidden camera or something, hehehaha

 

Web Site Hit Counters
Lens.com Promotions