Wednesday, January 7, 2009

As I'm sitting here....


Hi Peeps , Happy Hump day and hope it's going well and fast for everyone..

As I'm sitting here breaking another resolution..Yes I'm having pizza for lunch..UGH!!

I am wondering where do I get a Tee-Shirt that makes my ass look great like "The Girl's"

I Need one, I want one!!

Tonight the construction guy is suppose to come tonight to Finish what the other one "t" was supposed to do..Hear come to find out..that Timmy (the painter) told Tony (the boss), that I can go fuck myself ..He isn't doing it because Of New Year's eve and I'm being a total bitch about it...HELLO YOU STARTED A JOB, FUCKIN FINISH IT ASSHOLE..Go Figure...He fucks me over and I end up the bad guy..Well Fuck him!!!! I already have a friend who is going to kick his ass over this and get my money!! So he better look out...UNCLE KNUCKLES IS COMING FOR YOU T!!!

Well That's about it for now!!!

3 comments:

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Oh my goodness. Remind me to never get on your bad side! :-)

Loni's World said...

LOL I love it!
What a dick! It's ok his business is shot now. You have a blog, his company name and lots of US! he he we could always advertise his wonderful business for you! haha

Suzie said...

Lol..Yo and no lie , the first guy game tonight and guess what IT'S F'N FINSHED!! He was soo pissed off that T didn't show up to finish..he didn't know and man was he pissed..He also said that this will be the last time T f's with my reputation..T was fired tonight..lol lol
I FUCKING LOVE SWEET SWEET REVENGE!!!!!

 

Web Site Hit Counters
Lens.com Promotions