Thursday, January 8, 2009

Someone Help Me!!!!

Ya know guys, i'm sitting here pretty lonely tonight...i am acutally crying while trying to type..
I guess i shouldn't be lisiting to Deliha..she plays pretty sad songs...I pretty depressed that i come home to an empty house every single night...is there something wrong with me that I can't keep a boyfriend? Yes ...i do admit i am the one who ends it 99% of the time ..but still this pretty much sucks ass...i think I better put on a heavy metal channel on the radio and TURN DELIHA THE FUCK OFF.. "The Girl" wish you were here smokin "smokes" with me..I need some company and if the angels (dogs) can talk i'd be alright! LOL LOL

3 comments:

Loni's World said...

Aww sorry to hear, I hate times like that!
You are right dogs help, i think mine have heard it all lol

The Girl said...

Why didn't you call me, I would have come over and kept your company with some smoky smokes ! Love you, feel better.

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I hope the new year brings you what you are looking for. {{{HUGS}}}

 

Web Site Hit Counters
Lens.com Promotions