Monday, January 5, 2009

OMG ...MY NEWS RESOULTIONS...


OMG peeps I just started my Resoultions for the new year today....

I fucking broke 2 of my rules already! LOL LOL LOL

I had a pc of bread (sis , the loaf you gave me sat. night)...I MUST THROW THIS AWAY NOW

OR I WILL EAT THE WHOLE LOAF TONIGHT..smoke, smoke....

And

I am having a beer....well many beers...But hey atleast I'm home and not at the bar right!!

Oh well tomorrow is another day. Just thought I share that with ya's..lol
Peace out!

6 comments:

Loni's World said...

haha NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the evil munchie demons are going to get you!!

Suzie said...

LOL OMG SOOOO FUNNY...I have not been in the kitchen ...only to get a beer, I am really serious this year, no more f'n around! lol, but i do hear it saying ..suzieeee come in here and take a bite...
lol

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmm....bread and beer....could live off those!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Home beer is much cheaper than bar beer. Cheers!

The Girl said...

You forgot your roast beef to go with that loaf of bread. Scatterbrain!

Suzie said...

oh crap forgot about that! lol

 

Web Site Hit Counters
Lens.com Promotions