Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year Eve Night

Hi Peeps,
Well I hope everyone's New Year's Eve night was great...(Hey Loni..Did you end up babysitting?)
Mine..well not to sugar coat it ..but it was the MOST BORINGEST NIGHT IN THE HISTORY OF NEW YEARS EVE!!!.. I go to the club....No one is there...well except for the usual regulars that are there 24-7....The Bartender was sooo miserable (Sis...Bob (spitter) bartendend and he was not happy to be there, he was also drunk as hell)...So it ended up being me and my friend Mona and my friend Chris ..who I think is totally hot and mona knows it and flirts with him in front of me...go figure!!...So get this...Bob the bartender is not in a good mood, so playing the juke box was kinda iffy...but we were aloud as long as the volume was -50 hehehaha....So it nears midnight and now there is only 5 people in the bar and that includes Bob...Well Midnight comes and I turn around and Kiss Chris right on the lips...not once...not twice ...not even three times...but FOUR yes I did! The look on Mona's face was FUCKING PRICELESS! lol...Well then Mona decides to top me one and offer to drive him home...She did, I left and Happy Fucking new year to me...LOL.....
Well ....Also I was very sadded to hear that Jett Travoltra died today..(the son of John, the cutest actor on the planet)..Rip Jett...Prayer to you , Kelly and Ella Blue...
Good Night peeps got a 30 pack and some funny smokes (just kidding coppers) and gonna go get a buzzzzz going..
Sis...If you are reading this tonight...I will see you around 7:00 for "J"'s birthday...Love ya!!!
Shout to Efin, Laura and Lonnie!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Elle said...

I'm sorry your NYE sucked! (except for the kissing part...that had to be pretty damn good) :)

Happy New Year anyway!

The Girl said...

Doesn't Mona know the girlfriend rule or do I need to teach her ! She you tonight.a

Suzie said...

Jealous, is what i say, lol!!!

Loni's World said...

No I was with you on the boring New year. bendango and booze but I didnt get drunk cuz my man fell asleep just as I suspected haha.

4 kisses woo hoo!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I've realized over the years that the ppl who actually are working on New Year's Eve are not the happiest bunch in the world...

 

Web Site Hit Counters
Lens.com Promotions