Wednesday, November 5, 2008

THE FUTURE OF AMERICA..FINANCIAL HARD TIMES


Is this going to be my future? Am I going to end up like this poor women did. It's really sad to see that..She proably worked hard all of her life
and now has to be degraded like this because of our STUPID FUCKING POLICTIANS.....
I would not let my parents end up this way..It would break my heart to see my Mother and Father working in Fast Food Places to pay for there Med's
every month...To Pay for outragous gas/oil prices to keep there frail bodies warm...Why don't American Take care of there own, instead of helping
every other country with there Hardships...(We have them to)..Why don't we ADOPT, FEED AND CLOTH children from our own Country..We have plenty of them to....Go F your self Angelia Jolie and Madonna.....We need your help here...AND NO WHERE ELSE...You want to spread around millions and millions of dollars...How about helping out your own country that is in need...NO ..YOU ASSHOLES GO ELSEWHERE..Then why dont you all give up your citzenships and MOVE OVER THERE....
Dumb Bitches!!!!
Yeah I am very angry today peeps..Sorry!

3 comments:

The Girl said...

Suzie: Your are so freaking funny, I don't think you noticed but that is the Queen Elizabeth in that picture. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Suzie said...

Oh I know, and her head was placed on a younger body...But was trying to prove my point! lol lol
lol i crack myself up!!!!

Suzie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 

Web Site Hit Counters
Lens.com Promotions