Monday, November 3, 2008

The Weekend



Good Morning and Freaking Happy Fucking Monday!

I had freaking Monday and my weekend totally sucked...

Well not Friday night, Me , Sis and Breezy had a blast on Halloween, Hung out , gave out candy to the little peeps , drank a

whole case of beer...and then went to the bar (cause we ran out) of beer, which is not good! lol...Had a Blast at the bar, acutally had a blast getting there and returning....We threated by a rude neighbor cause we were loud, he was gonna get his pit bull after us.....We just laughed at him,...Got pulled over by the cops AND WE WERE WALKING..

ISN'T THAT A RIOT...Unlike my Sis , I was ok in the morning and was not ill , even after the thousand red slut shots we did...hehehehahaha....Sis..tell breezy to send pics to me...

Anywho, I got home around 7:00 am to find my dad sitting on my porch..telling me I had to work at the bar cause the ditzy bitch called out sick...(She does it all the fucking time)..So yeah, she really fucked up my weekend...Couldn't do anything on Sat. night, cause I had to work on Sunday to....SO BAD BAD WEEKEND (except for Friday)

Check in later! Bye all!!!

5 comments:

The Girl said...

Daddy was sitting on your porch at 7:00 in the morning???? Doesn't he know how to use the phone. That would have freaked me out !!!!!

Suzie said...

I know I thought something was wrong! His legs were hurting really bad and he couldn't do it , So of Course I had to!!!!

The Girl said...

Your such a good daughter. How long was he sitting there waiting for you?

Efen said...

Hungover and then having to work at the bar....uh...Is that what 'they' call 'irony'? ;)

Suzie said...

lol, don't know how long...
lol....
Efen..Couldn't of said it any better!!! lol

 

Web Site Hit Counters
Lens.com Promotions