Thursday, November 6, 2008

Rainy Days



I love rainy days and should be home in bed still..But No gotta work..Feels like I never ever ever leave this place.....Everywhere I turned yesterday

It was all about Obama and No Kidding "the O.J. Simpson" Trial..That is all I heard....I had schuffle board last night (yes ..won 4 out of 6)..That was all they were talking about..I was screaming in my head...I just wanted to go home and watch me some Sponge Bob Square Pants....(I know..but i love him) and ya know watching that show your not gonna hear about the shit..

Oh Well...Gonna try to be in a good mood today..all depends on the co-workers and there tudes.

Bye Folks!!!

3 comments:

The Girl said...

Ahhhh, a Sponge Bob fan, you must be my Sponge Bitch keyworder.

Efen said...

Freakin raining here too...and I'm at work as well. All gray and gloomy, temps dropping, rain tomorrow....just fuckin great.

'the girl'..........if only I had something to cheer me up ;)

Suzie said...

LOL TO Funny Sis..but it aint me..
Hi Efen. Hope your having a better afternoon.hang in there almost over!

 

Web Site Hit Counters
Lens.com Promotions