Monday, December 29, 2008

Good Morning Peeps


Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you all had a great Christmas...I did..was really nice..my 1st Annual Party took off on Friday night at my house and must say was a great success, Think everyone had a good time...

Lot's of food and Drinking...(Well what's a party without that)....Lots of good gifts...

And Sis..Glad ya loved the boots..Moniz was a little afraid you wouldn't like them..I told her they were perfect!! Even thought the holidays are not over yet..I can't wait for things to get back to nomal, mostly my house...I want to get new rugs put in but have to wait for my massive Xmas tree to come down...Any way here is our Family Portait For Xmas 2008!!!!!


Loni...Did you get any babysitting offers yet for New Years Eve?? You crazy girl , I would sooo go out..

Sis...What are your plans..I will proably end up at the freaking Club, Cause it's close and no Drinkin and Driving..But let me know what you are doin.....

Have a great Monday and hope it goes fast for everyone....
P.S. I the one holding Spotty..The white and Black dog...(Black shirt one)

3 comments:

The Girl said...

I'm glad you blogged about your party. I didn't want to steal your thunder. I had a great time !!!! Isn't that pic the best ! Love ya.

The Girl said...

Oh, I have no idea what I'm doing for New Year's yet. Still thinking about it.

Suzie said...

I love that picture , I think it's one of the best ever taken..I want one in black and white to match the other portait I have of all us...

 

Web Site Hit Counters
Lens.com Promotions