Tuesday, December 30, 2008

SAD BUT TRUE CHISTMAS TRAGEDY


Some sad sad new to report:

On Christmas night a friend of mine was killed outside Pat's Pub (the bar where I use to work and Live!)..His name is Pops and was very well liked..He came in all the time, him and his wife for a couple of cold beers... On his way out to go home for the night he was struck and killed right outside...The thing is the fucking driver was 15 f'n years old...Where were his parents? Why was he driving a SUV? I don't know if he was drinking and driving (they won't say because of his age, which is bullshit... he most likely was)....

Not only did he take my friends life but he also took his own...I hope to god , he spends the rest of his life in jail with the big boys and they take it out on his ASS every f'n day!!! Bet he'll be sorry for his actions then!!!!!!


6 comments:

The Girl said...

Awww, Sue I remember Pops. I was just talking to him outside when we were there for D's Birthday. That's so sad. I'm sorry honey.

Suzie said...

I know, it really really sucks, he was so sweet!!!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I'm very sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. That's such sad news - esp. at this time of year.

Suzie said...

Thanks Evil T...
Don't make any sense...Now his family will never have a real christmas and that sucks, but the 15 yr old kid and his family will...

Efen said...

Oh...that is so tragic! I am very sorry.

A 15 YO driving around in his parents SUV? Hmmmmmm

Loni's World said...

Sorry to hear about the loss.
Lots of hugs to you and his family along with the kid's parents too.

 

Web Site Hit Counters
Lens.com Promotions