Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I think the F'n neighbors think it's me!

Ok...If you read the Neighbor update you will know what I am taking about...
Ok...I get up this morning dreading go out to my car to chip away the 5" of ice that is on it..
I get my shower for work and decided..I will go out side , turn on my car and defrost while i am striaigting my hair...
I go outside and the F'n neighbors all 250 of them (lol) are outside scraping the ice off my car windows, one is shoveling my pavement and one is in my ally shoveling the snow to the street..
well my first reaction is....'OMG THEY THINK I'M THE ONE WHO CALLED THE SPCA".. Are they trying to suck up to my good side...I ask myself???? No can't be..why would they.. there a bunch of fucking losers and they know I will beat the mother to death!! So Why are they being so nice?? I don't get it...Are they f'n with me or can it be...that they really are trying to be nice to me??
What else you don't know is these mother f'ers also stole my water while I was at work...I come home for lunch and they had my side hose pulled across my front porch on to there
s and they were...get this....DOING FUCKING DISHES.. Well I freak out at the lady (mother ) who lives there she's crying her eyes out, hoping you don't get her fucking teeth punched out...
I (the nice Pet detective that i am) gives the bitch a break and don't kill her! So I ask my self
now...Why are they being nice??? Himmmmmm ...sounds a little fishy to me...I'll figure out what is up ..I always do.....So Fuckin Physo neighbor better be on the look out for me...CAUSE I'M ALWAYS WATCHIN!!!
Hope everyone has a great Wensday night......(hey trisha, that's a shout out for you since your at the bar partyin! lol

9 comments:

Loni's World said...

Oh great!
Yes that does sound fishey!

Suzie said...

I'm glad you agree, so i'm not nuts for being on guard..lol
How did the Russian thing work out???

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...let's hope they are just 'being nice'?

Anonymous said...

I would have FREAKED OUT if I came home to someone stealing my water!!!!!

Suzie said...

I know you guys ..do you believe the nerve of my Psyco Neighbors...
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
I have a big back yard (dig , bury, cover)!!(if your the cops..just kiddin, lol)

Evil Twin's Wife said...

The Evil Twin calls me "Mrs. Kravitz". I'm the neighborhood busy-body! LOL. If you do the back yard thing: Limestone. You'll need lots of it. ;-)

The Girl said...

WHAT !!!!! City folk don't do anything to be nice...something's up sista.

Anonymous said...

I do not trust people. They always have ulterior motives. I would definitely be on the defense with this one! Oh, and I had a great night out last night, thanks!

Efen said...

They may be up to sumthin but wtf...you got your car cleaned off and your walk shoveled. I'd just 'live in the moment'.....and watch them closely ;)

 

Web Site Hit Counters
Lens.com Promotions