Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Friday!

Hi All..Hope everyones having a great friday..I decided to stay in tonight and save some money for the Vegas Trip....So I got a case of MICH ULTRA (96 calories...oh by the way i tried that Miller beer that has 64 calories..the worst fucking beer ever brewed ya'll!!!!)
My Smoke...(just kidding cop'ers)...and my Lean Cusines...cause ya know i'll be getting the munchies and now i won't have to feel guilty!!
My Friends already are calling wondering where i am...LEAVE ME ALONE..I'M TRYING TO SAVE MONEY AND LOSE WEIGHT YOU DRUNKS! LOL..Nahh i love them but..God..can't they party without me..I know i'm fun and all but cum on peeps , on night without me is not going to kill you all! (just kiddin..or am i???)
well i hope you guys are having a great night!!! it's f'n cold out , so me and my babies are all snugglie warm at home...
Oh and the neighbors are up to something..i dont' know if the pysco's are fighting or what but it's loud..i can hear them through the walls..and i heard the dogs barking , so the puppie is still in hell..

8 comments:

The Girl said...

Save that money baby, save it. I'll see you tomorrow night you snuggly chicac

Suzie said...

Oh I am Sis..I am....I'm kinda proud of myself for staying in..lol.Mona and them were callin me to come out..and i'm like.NO!!
lol..I can't wait till vegas we are gonna have blast!!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your night in! I will be having one of those tomorrow! Give your puppies some loving... Maybe it willmake up for thl the neighbor's pup is in! I will give Millie some snuggles before I go to bed!

Loni's World said...

have a good weekend!
Im off to rest. :)
Bendango!!

Anonymous said...

I know, I *gasp* passed on a glass of wine last night bc I'm trying to cut back on calories!

Anonymous said...

Hey-will you come post your link again on my mr. linky, you must have hit a wrong key bc it won't go through. Thanks!

Suzie said...

Yaya: Never pass the wine up! lol
Hula: I'll try again

Loni's World said...

Happy Friday lol

 

Web Site Hit Counters
Lens.com Promotions