Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Asshole Neighbor Update

Well It happend and guess what..I didn't do it...(I know i'm usually to blame)
but the S.P.C.A. was out next door yesterday about the poor puppy being kept outside in this
cold weather....
I don't know why, but the dog is still there...they must of had a kick ass story they were selling, cause they brought it...
I was really excited when I pulled up yesterday and saw the Big Red Truck outside....I thought oh this is gonna be good..there gonna take away the puppy...
Well how disappointing is that...Well i'm gonna make it a point to call once a week and maybe, just maybe someone over there will not buy what these fuckers are saying!!
Really nothing else to report...Except it's cold and My heater is now acting up....1 year in the house and now I might have to get a new one...WTF!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

suzie, i am so glad that you hate your neighbors, Anyone that can treat an animal like that is too good for hell in my opinion. Please continue to call the S.P.C.A. until something is done! Oh, and thanks for the love on my blog! Remind me to give Efen a big "Thank you"!

Loni's World said...

WTF! SPCA must be pushovers. Take a photo of the dog outside some how without anyone being able to tell it came from your house and then mail it to them. Whatever you do dont let them know it is you, to avoid contact with the neighbors.

The biggest complaint you can give too is that the dog is barking non-stop all night (in the cold), that will give them a reason because it has to do with noise complaints.

Anonymous said...

Efen, that is the best idea I have heard in a long time!

Suzie said...

Trisah...I know they really are something else! I will call the spca..I'm gonna start on Monday and be very persitant..

Loni: Very nice, didn't even think of that...that is a very good idea!

Efen: You F'n Rock!!! I bet his sorry ass wouldn't like to be out in the cold..I think i'll skip the drug, cause he might pass out and not feel the bitter cold...I'll just hit him over the head with a bat tie him up, throw ice cold water on him to wake him up and then watch it freeze on his sorry ass!!

Sis: I don't know..It's makin this ear piecing sound , Mike from the club seems to think it might be the valves are dirty and it's having a hard time..He said he was gonna come down check it out..I called the home owners today, and told them about it and they said the only way i'm covered is if it blows the fuck up!! SO I HAVE TO DIE BEFORE THEY WOULD PAY??? LOL

Anonymous said...

I would totally steal that poor puppy :(

Anonymous said...

They probably pulled the "it's a hunting dog" card.

Suzie said...

YaYa: The puppy can't be more then 6 months old..so if they brought that story..god help the animals..lol....

Hula: I would of but I have 2 dogs ...and there like kids...they would not take to the puppy at all!!! lol..it's ashame cause she's sooo cute! and how would i explain to the pysco's that i have the dog..lol, lol Crackin up!!

 

Web Site Hit Counters
Lens.com Promotions