Saturday, February 21, 2009

I went "UNDERGROUND" with "the girl" last night!


So last night I was out with my Sis "The Girl"...and man was that some funkie ass fun!!!

All started with "the girl" inviting me to the Hockey game, which I gladly accepted..haven't been to one in a very long time...Sister night out...sounds like a blast...i go downtown to meet her at work...And and the fun begins...We went to this place called the Mission Grill where all the fancy lawyers and shit hang out...was so crowded but we made it work....Down as much beer as we could ..well because it was free for an hour...Got our buzzz....And then it happen..The Girl takes me underground...Which was kinda cool but kinda spooky to with all the shady people lurking around down there....We stop in the Deli to get a beer and a sandwich and we get kicked out...we must of been sitting there to long and they wanted to close! lol..And then OMG we get on the Subway!! AHHHHHHH......Wasn't so bad when it started emptying out, lol..then off to the game where i can't even tell ya if the phantoms won, cause we were talking and laughing our asses off...

Then off to mcFadden's...fun time...had some drinks and waited for our ride to pick us up...

think i got in around 1:30..not sure...All I k now is that is was AWESOME!!!

Thanks "Girl" for inviting me!!! lol...

Hope everyone's having a great sat....got alot of cleaning to do..since i haven't been doing it cause i was on the couch for 4 f'n days sick as a dog...

UpDAte on the Neighbors...Puppie is still there and getting big and no lie...Getting mean!!!!

They might be training it that way and i don't like it cause when I come home from work it's on the front porch, not even on a leash....Wish someone would come kidnap it and take it away...

I don't want to have to worry about my 2 babies out back in my yard and the pitbill getting to them...Cause I'll f'n kill everyone in that house..(just kiddin cops)...

Peace out Peeps !!!!

4 comments:

The Girl said...

I had a freaking blast !!!! By the way the Phantoms won 6 to 1

Loni's World said...

How fun!

Efen said...

Good to hear from you :) Thought by your post title that maybe your neighbors somehow 'disappeared' and you were in hiding ;)

Suzie said...

oh Efen, that is sooo funny!!!
"Girl" ...Me to! to much fun!
Loni....U shoulda been with us!!!

 

Web Site Hit Counters
Lens.com Promotions