Monday, February 23, 2009

Hail to the "Cheif" and Yes I mean 'THE GIRL"!!

Hi All,
My computer has been down and I have been going thru withdraw.Now you may be thinkin..how many days..weeks.has it's been..Well only a day! lol and I was going crazy..NO FACEBOOK..WTF!!!!! Well my sis "the girl " came over for dinner "and what not" and she got me back online...Thank you sis!! I have noticed that I lost 3 followers tonight..(I know i am boring") but i would of never have noticed until "The Girl" told me what happned to her...
Wow. I don't have much to say but hey atleast I try..
Night everyone 10 of ya's..got work tonight!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As I told her highness, The Girl, I am not going anywhere. Glad you are back! You have been missed!

The Girl said...

Oh, Trisha....I'm changing my name to the Highness...LMAO

You Rule Sue. Thanks for my props.

Loni's World said...

Yay! You are back!
I lost a follower too.
I think something is going on or they just don't like me LOL either way oh well.

Thanks to your sis

 

Web Site Hit Counters
Lens.com Promotions