Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy as a pig in shit!

I am sitting here tonight most likely at the moment the happiest person alive...And it's all because I purchased this cute laptop computer..Now you see, before i brought this today..I had to deal with a slow ass computer..sitting on a hardwood chair with my back killin me and not being able to watch the t.v. cause i' m stuck in the dining room in a f'n corner...

Well guess what i'm doin now, i'm sitting on my couch warm under a fleece throw blanet, with my beer, cigs.., smoke ..laptop and watching my favoirte show The Biggest Loser!
I cannot get any more comfortable!

Shout out to "The Girl" for all her help this week with the piece of shit computer I had her fixing..love ya sis..
Good night all bloggers..sweet dreams!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous. Wally needs to get us a new router and pronto! Glad you have a much better set up. Maybe you will update more often now ;)!

The Girl said...

LOVE YA Too Sweetie. And remember Call me when the DSL equipment comes in.

Efen said...

New laptops are so freakin coool!! Congrats!!

I got a laptop at a local strip bar...uh, no, wait a sec...wrong kinda 'lap' thing ;)

 

Web Site Hit Counters
Lens.com Promotions