Monday, December 8, 2008

The Weekend...




Hi All,


Must report that I fianlly had an awesome weekend!!! Lots and Lot's of drinkin and laughs!!


Started out on Friday night with my Sis.."Searchin" and My Older Sis "D" (it was her birthday)


and Lori....Went and seen Secret Service band, where D ended up on stage strutting her to my
"my kinda of Wonderful" then off to anohter bar "Pats" Where she did it again...Got Drunk and had a blast..Sat. night was Card night where I lost all my money, but hey it was worth it, cause ...Whatelse..Got drunk again and prayed to the Porcelin God..He like me. lol..Sunday I had to work , was alittle hung over , but hung in there....Then off To D's house for Cake....


All and All, Great weekend!!Yahoo...


Hope everyone's was just as Fun...Happy Freaking Monday!!!!!


1 comment:

The Girl said...

I had a blast. We need to do that more often. Sorry I missed Donna's I was crashed and didn't get up until way after 7.

 

Web Site Hit Counters
Lens.com Promotions