Tuesday, December 9, 2008

He's Leavin for good

Well, I found out this morning that "K" is defintly moving to Anohter State to be with his son...and ofcourse the F'n whore mother...Who has 3 kids by 3 different guys...She moved the end of June and took his son with him, but left her little girl (9) and her oldest girl behind...What kind of Mother is she anyway, why why why would he want to be with her...I know why it's cause of his son ....K had dinner with my friend Michelle last night...and he told her he thinks about me all the time..So I really don't get it...I'm confused, Sad, Mad and just want to choke the living shit out of him....I know, I know...IT'S F'N OVER. but i can't seem to let this go...
I know Sis, you keep telling me to forget it and move on but I can't..and seem to be taking it out on Jack....Not excepting his dates, calls..etc....Can someone please tell me how the heck i'm suppose to let go of the only Man I ever REALLY loved???? This really blows...I know he has to go for his Son and I know for a Fact that he hates this Whore....They are coming to Philly for Christmas and then he leaves with them...Should I stop him? Should I find him and tell him how I am feeling , Should I tell him not to go???? I don't know what to do....
I hate this day..Worst news I could of heard...

4 comments:

Efen said...

Ok Suzie....time to let this go. If ya don't, then you'll spend a lifetime agonizing over it...making yourself crazy, depressed, confused,...all at the same time!

It's a 2-way street...what good does it do for you to hang on to this while he seems all set to move? Not being fucked, but you need to think about yourself and go a different direction.

Just sayin............

The Girl said...

Susan my dear, you need to let him go. He needs to do what he needs to do to be with Tyler. I hate to say this honey, but he's an asshole for saying that to Michelle, knowing it would get back to you and hurt you ! Now think to yourself, why does he do this me and is he worth it. The answer is no. DO NOT take it out on Jack, he really likes you and you don't want to miss out on a beautiful experience with Jack because your hung up on an inconsiderate asshole who doesn't and never has treated you the way you deserve to be treated. It's time to say good bye in your heart. DO NOT CONTACT HIM AND BEG HIM TO STAY, it's the attention from you that he wants. Now, pick your head up and put it behind you before your little sister comes over there and knocks some sense into you I love you so much......Be good to you first, everyone else (except Daddy) comes second.

Suzie said...

Thanks Efen and Sis

Suzie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 

Web Site Hit Counters
Lens.com Promotions