Wednesday, December 17, 2008

UPDATE ON MY CONSTRUCTION AND THE JACKIN OF MY PILLS

Hi Everyone who reads this,
As you all know I was jacked (yes sis) of my pills from a guy from my construction crew..
Ofcouse he denied the whole entire thing, but i don't believe a word he said...anywho..
my house looks F'N FANSTIC ....Sis i can't wait for you to see it...It's a whole new house..what a difference a wall being thrown out will do..i'm sooo glad i spent my xmas bonus on something that will make me money when i sell..
night , night peeps!!

1 comment:

The Girl said...

Ohhh, I can't wait...I'm so excited for you. I have some meds for you. Don't worry. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SUZIE Q. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

LOVE YA.

 

Web Site Hit Counters
Lens.com Promotions