Friday, December 19, 2008

ALITTLE BIT BUMMED!!!!


Happy Friday everyone,

Little bummed today, because the weather...(I love rain)..but not on my BIRTHDAY NIGHT OUT!.. Couple people have backed out of going out because of this stupid freaking weather. And I really don't blame them, it's supposed to get really icy out and I wouldn't want anyone to get

hurt/accident or DUI's because of me...

So , My plans are 1 or the other...

1)- Go to the club..where I spend most of my time and drink my fucking face off with all the regulars that are in the same seats, watching the same programs on t.v., bitching about the same old stuff and hearing all the f'n drama...And overhearing (easedropping, heehhaa) them talk about every single person that comes in or goes out...

It's really unbelieveable how a much an old fuddy duddy can actually turn 13 again..

Gossip...that's all they do!!!

or

2)-Take my ass home , lock the door, get on the couch with my angels (sassa and spotty)

and drink and smoke my face off....and Watch what I want on t.v.


This is a tuff one guys.....Hmmmm what to do...

Drama or no Drama????

Eighter way, I'm getting loaded tonight!!

3 comments:

The Girl said...

Hey you have weed???? Where you get it, I'm out :( Stay home with Sassy and Spot. Too damn cold and wet to go out.

Suzie said...

My friend JimCity...
I know i'm leaning towards that...lol

Loni's World said...

I'll take a birthday hit for you tonight! **Wink** Aww sucks that people are wussing out but I dont blame them with the drinking and driving, but dont you think getting loaded and partying then having a crazy roller coaster cab ride home would be fun? You should have convinced them all to go out as a group and share a cab or something. Staying home is just as fun though, Booze and Bendango (lol thats what I call it) what else do you need? anyway it's not my b-day but thats what I am doing tonight lol!
Have a good one.

 

Web Site Hit Counters
Lens.com Promotions