Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Construction On My House...


Good Morning...

I am alittle no ALOT pissed about what went on at my house yesterday...

Story starts like so...

I wanted a Breakfast bar put in my house between my living room and dining room..Ya know to open up the house and make the illusion that it is bigger then it is....So My friend Timmy does this for a living . Painting and shit like this...So He bring this guy over named Tony...Very nice and not bad looking eighter...To give me an estimate....He looks it over and says to me $500.00 bucks and I'll knock this out in a day....Great!!! That what I want , to have it done by my Holiday Party...So yesterday they get done a job they were on (they weren't supposed to start mine till

Wensday (today anyway)..I'm like great, but i'm at work, They say can't you run home and let us in...So I say..Nah come to my work and i'll give ya the keys and you can just lock up when you leave...I trust Timmy and Tony in my house, I know Him...So I go out last night and I call to check on the progress...There doing great the Wall now has the big hole in it....and they are coming back tonight to finish the job ..counter top and trim and all...So I get home with my

GIANT F'N CHRISTMAS TREE! (YAHOO)..I see where they cut the wall out and it looks

sooooo great....Well I go upstairs to get my (sleeping Pill) to get to bed...

AND GUESS WHAT THEY ARE GONE (Ya sista just jacked for my pills to, only I know who did it)...And the thing is there was only 2 left my scrip...HE FUCKIN TOOK BOTH...So i'm calling his phone and ofcourse he is not answering it..Proably took both of my only pills left and passed out...

I can not wait to get home tonight and when they get there....I'm gonna F'n Kill him...

He will Deny it, that is Typical Tim (as tony Calls him)...And I'm gonna confront him right in front of Tony and Tell him...Ya know Tony it's not very professinal to have a guy work with you that steals your customers PILLS! I know Tony will be pissed and proably won't hire Timmy to go on anymore jobs with him....WHAT A F'N JACKASS!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Elle said...

OMG...people have absolutely no shame anymore. And talk about stupid...like it's not obvious who took them!!!

Suzie said...

Hi Sis and Laura,
Sis: Thanks very much..

I know you guys..wtf...why do you have to steal off me...He called me this morning and I told him I know he took them, He said..OMG sue i swear to god i didn't..you better check again..I said the f'n bottle is empty and i didn't take them...What a f up he can be

 

Web Site Hit Counters
Lens.com Promotions