Thursday, December 4, 2008

So Tired of Drama....


I am so tired of all the Drama I have to go through everyday with everyone of my "So Called Friends"....I will try to start at the beginning of the Giant Fucking Mess that started yesterday

at 5:15 pm...My Daddy decided to resign from his positon at the post..(Well I should say my mother made him do it, do to his Heart condition and I agree with her) But he is very upset about it and didn't want to give it up..Afterall it does give him something to do and live for...

So I go to the Club to check to see how he was doing and also had to be there for Schuffle Board..

He was fine...He told me that He didn't want to give it up but had to...but he was laughing and having fun...And THEN IT HAPPENED..HE WENT AND FLIPPED OUT...And all becuase one of my "So Called Friends...and i'll explain later why I am calling him a So CAlled...J.C. said the

"F" Word in front of me...My dad doesnt like when men talk like that in front of women..But J.C.

Said He was sorry, but daddy wouldn't let it go..He go soooo red ..redder then a beet, I thought he was going to drop dead of a Heart Attack right there, He kept Screaming at him...and wouldn't stop...Finally I asked him what he was doing and to stop...He grabs his coat and runs out the door, get into the car and flys down the street....Now I am sooo upset and worried..I tell j.c. that he didnt' mean it and he was just upset about everything that happened at the post...

He was alright and understood.....So I wait and call a little bit later to make sure he got home ok.

He did...So I ask him if he was alright and he was like "yeah I'm fine...I'm like great...you do this and leave me there to worry and everything is just fine....Well i'm crying because I am worried about him..my MOTHER grabs the phone and Starts yelling at me tellin me he is fine and i should mind my own BUSINESS..Well SHE WASNT' FUCKING THERE AND SHE DIDN'T SEE MY DADDY LIKE THAT and I told her that and also said...'OH EXCUSE ME FOR BEING WORRIED ABOUT MY FATHER...SHE FUCKING HUNG UP ON ME...So Fuck it ... I decided to just go to schuffle board and have a good time...Well that didn't last long at all, we get to this bar

and were playing and having fun....Well J.C...didn't like how he was shooting and blames the board we were playing on and blames me and Shirly for having fun and not concentrating...Big f'n deal it's a game...We were losing all 6 anyway...He decideds that our team is Done and dropping out of the f'n league..What give him the right to decided for everyone....We get back to

the Drama Post and all of us get into a fight ...We are all done, no more Schuffle Board...Well good

I didn't want to play in the first place but I did it for them and then this f'n happens...I hate the Post sooooo much...That I don't even want to work there anymore....I am going to quit after the holidays. and never go back..It's not worth all this....I am so stressed out about it i couldn't sleep last night and now I have to be here all day......AND THAT IS THAT....

HAPPY THURSDAY EVERYONE.....AND I WILL BE AT HAPPY HOUR JUST NOT THERE!

4 comments:

Suzie said...

Hi Sis and Efin...
I wish you lived around me to, cause believe me that little man whore needs a good ass kicking...
And for Mommy...I don't know
And for Daddy...I don't know..
I think Xmas will be fine...He is still bartending just not doing any board stuff that stresses him out!!! Which is good I suppose..He is still keeping his job..
thanks for writing guys!!
Love ya's

The Girl said...

You know there is something our parents are telling us don't you? The way Mommy talked to you was disgraceful. He is our father which makes him our business. I know everything will be fine, I'm just super pissed, we sound like the McCurdy family. UGH !!!!!

P.S. I talked to Donna today, I am going out tomorrow. Call me before you leave work.

The Girl said...

I mean aren't telling us.

Suzie said...

Hey Sis..
Yeah, I'm not gonna get an ulser over them..I'm soo tired of it..
I'm sooo happy your coming...Breezy said she might be able to stop by also..Gonna have a blast...can't wait...

 

Web Site Hit Counters
Lens.com Promotions