Wednesday, December 3, 2008

shitty days suck

It's Wensday and having a shitty week and I am sick and tired of thinking about "K" that I think I am finally letting him go....I don't need him or his bullshit or his Drama!!! I am worried about my Sis and hoping she is OK...I am worried now about my Niece and what she is doing..
and My Heart Hurts (literally)...I want to quite my Sunday Job cause of all the B.S. that goes on in there...My Daddy is also resigning (And Sis, don't say a word, cause I'm not even supposed to
know yet, but going to see him at lunch, he is still bartending but giving up the board position, which i am glad casue that's alot on him and his Heart)...Can this week get anyworse...Yes...
The guy I am seeing "J" is mad at me because I didn't answer my phone on Monday night...
He don't know if I was sleeping or out or what..I really don't think I am digging him anymore.
Easy come , easy go....Good Ridence!

1 comment:

The Girl said...

You don't have to worry about me or "N" you know I'll deal with it. You NEED to let go of "K" - and any guy that gets mad cause you didn't answer the phone - GET THE FUCK RID OF HIM. That shocks me about Daddy - we'll have to discuss that later. Cheer up Woman - I love ya.

 

Web Site Hit Counters
Lens.com Promotions