Tuesday, November 18, 2008

RIP TIM SIMPSON....


Once again , another police officer has fallen...In this case for my it's a little to close to home..
I have meet this man and he was indeed one of the nicest people you could ever meet...
I know his children very well and Like there father they are also such nice people...

I feel so bad today to know that they won't have there daddy at Thanksgiving this year (what do they have to be thankful for...What should there prayer be at dinner?.."Thank you god, for taking away my daddy" What about christmas? How will they get though that...

I don't know what is wrong with the Philadelphia Justice system..Do we even have one anymore? Why, Why, why did this happen...

And ofcourse the Idiot is in ok condition at the freaking hosiptal along with his passanger and his Herion...Why was he allowed back on the street with 20 DUI's on his record? Supended license, no insurance...
I am very upset with God right now...Why didn't he save him? why did he let him Die and leave his kids?

I don't know anymore...

RIP: TIM...You will be missed!!!!

1 comment:

The Girl said...

Suzie: You have to remember that when it is your time to go, you go, no matter what. He's time here was done and he's gone home. It's not fair and I can't get rid of the lump in my throat when I think about the kids, but we have to believe God has a reason for everything, because if we can't believe in that - what do we have left? I love you....I'm sure J will want to go to the viewing to see Terry, so I'll call you.

 

Web Site Hit Counters
Lens.com Promotions