Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Planning...


Hey Guys and Gals...

A little freaked out this morning as i'm sitting in work going over my list and checking things off..

Thought I was all done...Till I remember.....THE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS PARTY....Which I am hosting this year in my new house (Sis...5 o'clock)...And don't ya know....I didn't get a single thing for the party..No Beer, No wine , No Snacks...No food trays for my guests..OMG...

Now I have to spend my lunch hour running around...Fogot about 2 presents which now I have to go and brave all those freaking people pushing and shoving in stores...I hate crowds to begin with so let's hope I don't end up in jail for assault this afternoon! WTF!!!.


Watched Shrek the Halls on T.V. last night and Willy Wonka (love that movie with Johnny Depp) Which lead to a crazy f'n dream I had...I was living with a tribe a long long time ago and we were hiding from bad people...We were living in Tree's so they couldn't find us in the forest..

We were all able to change into These Red Birds and Scope the mountain side to make sure they were coming to attack us....Oh and Can't forget the Giant Dragon we Had..(think that one came from Shrek...Anywho...It was weird and fun...

Well back to work..

Hope all has a good day!!!

Still waiting on Cannon for Part 3....UGH!!!

W


5 comments:

The Girl said...

Your nuts. I still have two gifts left to get ! Good luck with the shopping. Beer mmmmmm lots of beer

Efen said...

Hehe..you said 'Giant Dragon' ;)

Suzie said...

lol I did!!!!
Sis CALL ME!!! I have to ask you something!!!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Gah! Thanks for reminding me I need to put Buddy's teacher's gift in a card and write a note before I go over there for the class Christmas party! You'll get it finished. :-)

Loni's World said...

lol Seriously lay off the acid before bed haha!

I have been having some crazy dreams like this too, damn people chasing me!

Last minute pary planning = Best Party ever!

haha only the cheap strong beer is left by then. Yummy! haha

 

Web Site Hit Counters
Lens.com Promotions