Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Update on Complety Stupid Criminals..HA I JUST LOVE THEM!!

Police station no place to smoke weed
Courtesy of A man is facing drug charges after he allegedly walked into the Danbury police station puffing on a marijuana-filled cigar.Capt. Robert Myles says Scott Snow walked into the station early Saturday and blew smoke from his cigar into a small opening in the bullet-resistant glass separating desk officers from the public.Myles says the 24-year-old man was told there's no smoking inside the building and he allegedly stubbed out the cigar on the counter.Officers came out and smelled the distinctive odor of marijuana and arrested Snow.Police say they found more alleged marijuana in Snow's pants. He has been released after posting bond.
***************************************************************************************
LOL You gotta be kidding me......is he really that stupid I ask???? No the Dumb Ass is smoking Crack as well...It's the only logical answer...Am I right or Am I right??? lol
Hope ya like the Silly Criminal update!!
Suzie!!

2 comments:

Elle said...

I just wanted to say HI and WELCOME! I so love your sister...and happy to have you join our little dysfunctional blog family :) Have fun!

meleah rebeccah said...

welcome to the blog land!

 

Web Site Hit Counters
Lens.com Promotions